Product Description



Material    100% polyester
Colour    As picture or dye fabric as request.
Logo   customise logo is avaliable
Print   Avaliable
Design    As our pattern or pls send your request,adjustments are acceptable
Size    Slip into various sizes
Minimum Quantity  50pcs
Packaging    One piece one polybag,and 20-30 pieces in a carton,scotch tape closure
Sample    Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery Time    Delivery time is 1-3 days after receive depoist .
Unit Price    Reasonable price base on details for the garments,reasonable
Shipment    By sea or by air.
Payment    30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or T/T western union


Please pay some attention (L/XL is one size,XXL is plus size)

Company Information

 Wedding Lace robe Bride Bridesmaid cotton lace robe Wedding robes

Packaging & Shipping


Wedding Lace robe Bride Bridesmaid cotton lace robe Wedding robes

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good

Blush New Large Floral silk robe Wedding robe Bride Bridesmaid bridal robe Wedding robes

  • Product Code: NLR003
  • Availability: In Stock
  • $125.00

Available Options

Tags: bride robe, bridesmaid robe, wedding robes, bridal robe, satin robe, silk robe, floral robes